With the addition of new physicians and expanded services, Skin Care Doctors now has openings for certified medical assistants and licensed practical nurses.
Our physicians specialize in skin cancer surgery and surgical dermatology; medical and pediatric dermatology; cosmetic dermatology and plastic & reconstructive surgery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare for the day’s activities by checking schedules and preparing rooms for patient use i.e. clean, organize and stock rooms with necessary equipment and supplies;
2. Assist physicians with patient care and education;
3. Provide direct assistance to physician with surgical, medical and cosmetic procedures such as excisions, Mohs surgery, biopsies, wart treatments, and dermal fillers;
4. Opportunity for performing laser hair removal, photofacials, fractional and excimer laser treatments, photodynamic therapy and chemical peels;
5. Coordinate phototherapy (UVA and UVB) treatments;
6. Instrument Processing;
7. Scribe for physician using EHR system as needed;
8. Communicate effectively with patients and co-workers in-person and over the phone;
1. Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant Program with current Medical Assistant Certification (AAMA or AMT) or a graduate from a Practical Nursing program with current licensure
2. Demonstrated ability or experience in patient flow management, medical assisting, and confidential management of patient health information
3. Ability to use an EHR system
4. Ability to provide services to patients in a warm, professional manner
5. Clinic experience preferred
Excellent compensation and benefit package.