July Practice Updates From Skin Care Doctors, P.A.
We have missed all of our patients and want to thank you for standing with us during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Telemedicine appointments are still available and will be utilized for appointments as deemed fit by our office. Patient and employee safety remains our top concern. We will continue to be guided by the state of Minnesota, the CDC, the World Health Organization as well as the American Academy of Dermatology.
Our enhanced cleaning, additional protocols, and telemedicine options mean you can take comfort in coming in for the care you need. We feel strongly that you should never have to put your health on hold.
Appointment Protocols for The Safety of our Patients and Staff:
· We are requiring everyone, patients & staff, to wear a mask to and from their appointments or anytime they come into our offices
· To promote social distancing, we ask that all patients attend appointments individually unless assistance is needed
· We are limiting the number of people in our lobby. When possible patients will be escorted directly to a treatment room
· Telemedicine is still available on a case by case basis
· We continue to exercise the highest standards of cleaning before and after every appointment
Book your procedure today: 952-898-1600