Skin Care Doctors, PA is a busy, multi-location dermatology, plastic surgery, and vein therapy practice. We are in search of a reliable certified medical assistant or licensed practical nurse for our Edina office to assist in general, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology visits as well as Mohs procedures.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for patient care and be excited to participate in a stimulating and positive work environment. The position requires you to be in a supportive role assisting our Physicians during examinations, treatments, and surgeries. Our goal is to add a highly professional and friendly staff member to our team immediately. Applicants must have excellent attendance, superb patient care skills, strong communication skills, enjoy working in a team atmosphere and great attention to detail.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- rooming patients,
- scribing for providers,
- obtaining medical histories,
- medication reconciliation,
- assisting physicians in surgeries, procedures and patient exams,
- medication refills and triage phone calls,
- sterilizing equipment,
- ordering lab and path tests.
- opportunities to learn and perform facial peels, excimer laser, photofacials, and laser hair removal are also available
This position is eligible for our full benefit package.
Job Type: Full-time