We have an exciting opportunity for a CMA or LPN in our Burnsvfille office.
Our physicians specialize in skin cancer surgery and surgical dermatology; medical and pediatric dermatology; and cosmetic dermatology. As part of our patient care team, the CMA / LPN functions as an assistant to the physician to ensure quality and efficient patient care.
- Prepare for the day’s activities by checking schedules and preparing rooms for patient use i.e. clean, organize and stock rooms with necessary equipment and supplies
- Assist physicians with patient care and education
- Provide direct assistance to physician with surgical, medical and cosmetic procedures such as excisions, Mohs surgery, biopsies and wart treatments.
- Opportunity for performing laser hair removal, photofacials, fractional and excimer laser treatments, photodynamic therapy and chemical peels; and coordinating phototherapy (UVA and UVB) treatments.
- Instrument Processing
- Scribe for physician using EHR system as needed
- Provide patient education on treatment plans and medications
- IM injections
- Dressing changes and suture removal
- Communicate effectively with patients and co-workers in-person and over the phone
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi task
- Computer proficiency
- Organized and detail orientated
- Excellent time management skills
- Neat and professional appearance
- Reliable and flexible. Positive attitude with exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently
- Current Minnesota licensure/certification
Job Type: Full-time