Skin Care Doctors, PA is a busy, multi-location dermatology, plastic surgery, and vein therapy practice. We are in search of a reliable certified medical assistant for our Burnsville office to assist in general, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology visits as well as Mohs procedures.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for patient care and be excited to participate in a stimulating and positive work environment. The position requires you to be in a supportive role assisting our Physicians during examinations, treatments, and surgeries. Our goal is to add a highly professional and friendly staff member to our team immediately. Applicants must have excellent attendance, superb patient care skills, strong communication skills, enjoy working in a team atmosphere and great attention to detail.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- rooming patients,
- scribing for providers,
- obtaining medical histories,
- medication reconciliation,
- assisting physicians in surgeries, procedures and patient exams,
- medication refills and triage phone calls,
- sterilizing equipment,
- ordering lab and path tests.
- opportunities to learn and perform facial peels, excimer laser, photofacials, and laser hair removal are also available
This position is eligible for our full benefit package.