Skin Care Doctors, PA is an exciting, multi-location aesthetic healthcare, dermatology, plastic surgery, and vein therapy practice. We are in search of a reliable CMA or LPN to assist in general, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology visits as well as Mohs procedures.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for patient care and be excited to participate in a stimulating and positive work environment. This position requires candidates to be in a supportive role assisting our providers during examinations, treatment, cosmetic procedures, and surgeries. Our goal is to add a highly professional and friendly staff member to our team immediately. Applicants must have excellent attendance, superb patient care skills, strong communications skills, a great attention to detail and enjoy working in a team atmosphere.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- rooming patients
- scribing for providers
- obtaining medical histories
- medication reconciliations
- assisting providers in procedures, surgeries, and patient exams
- medication refills and triage phone calls
- sterilizing equipment
- ordering lab and pathology tests
- opportunities to learn and perform facial peels, excimer laser, photofacials, and laser hair removal are also available
Full-time employees are eligible for our generous benefit package including 401(k) with an employer match. Aesthetic procedures and discounts on skin care products are an added benefit.